Become an awesome tour guide and work with World Study Travels
What is going to be your job?
You will escort groups around sites, giving information about history, purpose, architecture, or other points of interest.
You will be working mostly on weekends, sometimes also during the week. You will visit places such as Brighton, Stonehenge & Bath, Cambridge, Oxford, Windsor, Scotland, and sometimes overseas to places like Germany (The Christmas Markets) or Holland (Amsterdam).
You will be meeting the bus driver at the pick up point and picking up travellers from their accommodation, welcoming the students and teachers and being an awesome, happy and smiley tour guide!
A walking tour usually takes around 1 to 1.5 hours. Then the students have free time and so will you.
You will be responsible for taking pictures of the students & of the trips and posting them on social media (FB, IG, YOUTUBE, SNAP), incl. doing live streams.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be paid £80 per trip.
- FREE training will be provided.
- Meeting people from all around the world.
- Being part of a internationally growing travel company (we are currently taking over the world).
- Being an appreciated human being, not just a number!
- Growth on a personal and professional level guaranteed!
- The opportunity to become a guide manager.
This position is for you if:
You are passionate about traveling.
Have excellent communication skills.
You have the ability to present information in an interesting way.
You have a good memory for facts, figures and events.
You have organisational skills for planning tours.
- You know how to improvise when things don’t go as planned.
Are you interested?
Send in your CV to email@example.com