Become an awesome travel agent and work with World Study Travels
What is going to be your job?
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base (summer schools, secondary schools, primary schools etc.)
- Reaching the targets and goals set.
- Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement.
- Gathering market and customer information for team and customer base growth.
- Work effectively on close co-ordination with Tina assigned to achieve the monthly sales reach.
What’s in it for you?
- FREE training will be provided.
- Chance to built your own sales team and become a relationship manager.
- Special rates on travels around the world on our backpacker & adventure shop!
- The more clients you bring to the company, the more money you will earn!
- You will be working for yourself which brings many tax benefits for you.
- Payment will be commission based. And we pay a VERY attractive commission!
- Flexible work hours, schedule your day as you wish! We love freedom!
- Payment based on a commission structure (please see file attached).
BONUS: If reached a specific target by 31st MAY 2017, there will be a FREE trip to Bali (excl. flights), incl. accommodation & surf lessons (1 week).
This position is for you if:
- You are enthusiastic about traveling!
- You have a good network to Universities / Colleges / Primary or Secondary Schools.
- You have customer service skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Have communication skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Have flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends to map out your own strategy in order to be successful. You create your own hours!
- Have persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale immediately. Building new relationships takes time!
- Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Have research skills. If your network is not that big yet, you will have to go on a search! LinkedIn is a good source to find the right people!
Do you think this position is for you?
Send in your CV to email@example.com