Itinerary for the Mount Batur Sunrise Hike
01.40 – 02.30 AM: Pick up time (depending on location of your hotel).
03.45 AM: Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
07.00 AM: Continue our trek around the entire crater.
08.00 AM: Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
09.00 AM: Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
09.15 AM: Stop off at hot springs Toya Devasya (optional).
12.30 PM: Have lunch at Tegalalang Rice Terraces & take selfies with the local farmer, enjoy the swing.
1.30 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
– Pick up and return to your hotel by Private air conditioned car
– Experienced private trekking guides, English speaking
– Breakfast (at the summit) & drinking water & flashlight
– National Park Fee
– entrance to the natural springs (between 160k – 200k, depending on season)
Optional & recommended:
Stop at the hot springs Toya Devasya after the climb. Refresh & relax in a natural hot bat
Revitalize your body and rejuvenate your soul while you soak in our natural hot spring pools.
Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring features four natural hot spring pools and one warm olympic sized pool. Heated deep within the earth, minerals from the colorless and odorless hot spring brings healing and curative powers. Take a relaxing dip after an adventurous day of hiking, canoeing or cycling to ease your sore muscles. Or just for a simple getaway to enjoy the majestic panorama.
What To Bring:
– Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
– Warm jacket & Long pants.
– Backpack & camera.
– Swim gear to go into the hot springs
– Set of fresh clothes for after the springs
– additional bottle of water
Pick Up Time:
Ubud : 02:30 AM Canggu: 01:40 AM Activities Detail:
Activity Level : Moderate.
Hiking Duration : 4 hours (up & down).
Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit)
Note: Bring only what you need, leave everything else in your hotel