This Tour is the best full day tour to see the real culture if Bali. We will bring you to the most beautiful and most ‘Balinese’ spots around the area.
We will stop at a coffee plantations, where you able to sample local blends. These included the prized Kopi Luwak, or beans that have been eaten by the civet cat, not-really-digested, then pooped out, collected up, cleaned, roasted and ground for our drinking pleasure.
Another Highlight of this tour will be Tirtal Empul. Tirta Empul temple is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring, Bali, Indonesia. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification.
The temple pond has a spring which gives out fresh water regularly, which Balinese Hindus consider to be holy. Tirta Empul means Holy Spring in Balinese.
Just as at other temples and sacred sites around the island, you will need to put on a ‘sarong’ before entering the premises. The sarongs are available at the temple’s entrance and can be rented for a small donation.
- Ubud: Being in one of the famous tourism town of Bali, visit king palace, market, and meet the monkey in the forest.
- Tegalang Rice Terrace: Enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace in Tegalalang and coconut trees ornament it. Have a local Nasi Goreng and take some Instagram shots on the swing.
- Coffee & Spices Garden: Roasting the most expensive coffee in the world, from cat poop…Enjoy a new experience by traveling around the garden area filled with coffee plants, in addition you can also see the process of processing coffee and can taste the taste of any coffee and tea in the though.
- Monkey Forest: Small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals.
- Waterfall: A cool atmosphere , and beautiful scenery with a water flow from the top of the cliff . The waterfall is located in Tegenungan Village, not far from Ubud. There are still natural scenery and you can take a shower or just wash your face in the flow of the waterfall.
- Bali Holy Spring Water Temple (Tirta Empul) During his recent holiday in Bali last June 2017, former US President Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and daughters Malia and Natasha, made Tirta Empul one of their selected sites to visit and experience.
Pick up: 8 am at your hotel / villa
The Tour will be assisted by English speaking tour driver.